The most challenging part for affiliate marketers (whether they’re newcomers or professionals in the game) is to determine profitable affiliate programs. In this post, I’ll reveal to you where to locate them. You’ll seem like you’re gaining access to little-known affiliate treasures.
Before we dive in, let me explain to you something about my strategy for digital marketing.
I like to grow businesses that expand exponentially and as fast as possible. I don’t have time for messing around or flubbing about anymore. My online business requires handling multiple affiliate websites and run numerous niche projects. I build new ones regularly too, usually after 30 days.
The majority of my income is put back into my business for several outsourcing tasks (link-building, SEO, logo designing, Technical stuff) and content buying. Only by doing this you can grow your name as a brand and get a profit.
So to me, a profitable affiliate program pays on time and offers lifetime commissions.
Such an affiliate program guarantees you’re not struggling in vain like most affiliates or wasting time with offers/items that don’t convert. There’s no fun in spending days, weeks, or even months promoting a program just to find later on that the profit wasn’t there. If the product didn’t convert as it claimed or as you expected, you’re going to start losing faith in this affiliate marketing game.
If you go with a reliable affiliate network and promote high-converting offers, it’s impossible not to profit from your promotions. However, no affiliate program in itself will earn you money, except you work hard and smart to generate targeted and high-quality traffic.
If you expect to join an affiliate program that will you $300/sale, does nothing and gets paid, you’re thinking out of this world. That’s not how affiliate marketing operates.
If you expect to generate quality traffic with nonefficient, old-school methods such as ads posting, forum “spamming,” or buying on Fiverr, you will probably not make it through.
There is a right and wrong way of marketing affiliate products online; your goal is to learn how to use the most profitable driving traffic methods to your affiliate offer and convert the maximum visitors into sales.
IN A NUTSHELL, THE BIG SECRET TO AFFILIATE PROMOTION RESIDES IN:
1. Attracting quality & relevant traffic
For example, if you promote an anti-acne product called AcRemove, you better optimize your web page content for this key term and other relevant product names. That’s the first thing you need to do.
Next, you write (or outsource) acne-related articles and post them on your website, as well as on other acne or health-related sites, as guest posts. You’ll also blog comment on health-relevant sites and get the word out about your brand/website.
That’s how I promote HWA and most of my niche sites.
2. Preselling the offer or reviewing the affiliate product. This will “turn” visitors into sales…
If you’re new to preselling, here’s how I have recently reviewed a product… I use the keyword tool, which is now responsible for my new niche site empire success. This is an excellent presell article example!
A presell actually emphasizes the idea of using a product and talks about the benefits and advantages it comes with, usually before giving details on the product itself. It’s like selling of the sizzle, not the steak. Did you get it?
WHERE TO FIND PROFITABLE AFFILIATE PROGRAMS: TOP Six Methods
In no order of importance, you could;
2. Read the TOP affiliate marketing blogs and find about the latest programs/products.
3. Subscribe with CPA or CPC networks like ShareASale, Maxbounty, Commission Junction, Peerfly, or ClickBank, and keep an eye out for red-hot products.
4. Use your online contacts, buddies list from where you can find sizzling hot affiliate offers, products and programs.
5. Interact with top affiliates on Skype or chat groups and get to know them better (you’ll soon find offers they promote and networks they run with, plus other juicy details to trade secrets on).
6. Participates in the affiliate seminars and super affiliate conferences. I have seen Legendary Marketer by Dave Sharpe and Wealthy Affiliate by Kyle and Carson is offering such conferences to its members. This is where the top earners and best affiliate networks hang out. You’ll learn what works at the moment and what’s hot in the marketplace. These seminars aren’t really for me now, but I plan to get into networking more in the future.
In this article, I’ve exposed six popular, highest paying tier 2 health affiliate programs.
Many more, many of which all tell throughout different blog posts and inside your free membership portal here.
- Smart Nora
- Market Health
- Fitbit Health
Just these six choices alone will give you insider access to lots of affiliate products to go with. You just need to avoid over-joining them. Pick the most relevant niche product and learn the most about it. Buy or test the product to write a full-blown, quality, and in-depth review/presell.
Only affiliates who know the product (sometimes even better than the vendor) can pull in top commissions and boost sales.
All the Networks above pay for referral sales too.
There’s also an article I wrote recently where I talked about cost per action (CPA) affiliate programs and suggested some of the most famous CPA networks, such as:
- Market Leverage
Do you know different profitable affiliate programs not uncovered herein? Let us know. We can all benefit from each other.