It is illegal, unethical and can cause multiple legal consequences.
Therefore, every writer, student, or webmaster must check the originality of his or her content before submitting or publishing it.
In this post, we are going to review the three best online plagiarism-checking tools along with their features, pros, and cons.
These checkers will definitely help you in checking the originality of your without any hurdle.
The following website provides the best plagiarism checking tools for free.
The plagiarism checker by Prepostseo is widely used by students, teachers, and bloggers to check the originality of the given content.
The best thing about this free checker is that it uses the latest deep search technology to detect the plagiarized text.
It scans the given text against the submitted or published text to find the copied content.
To check the accuracy of this online checker, we have pasted the already published content in the tool and it generates the below output:
Input Text Source: https://entrepreneurhandbook.co.uk/
As you can see, the checker detects the accurate plagiarized text and provides the actual source of the matched text.
Features of this Free Plagiarism Checker
- This checker allows users to upload files in doc, docx, txt, and pdf formats.
- The checker gives an option to exclude quotes before checking content.
- It supports multiple languages including English, Espanol, Deutsche, and more.
- The plagiarism checker also provides the actual source of the matched content for better citation.
- The detector generates an accurate plagiarism report along with the percentage of unique and plagiarized text.
- It scans the given document and also highlights the paraphrased text in yellow color.
- It also allows users to copy the results in real-time.
- The checker provides a useful option to download the result report in DOC, PDF, and HTML format.
- It is completely secure and free to use for all online purposes.
Some of the main pros and cons of this free online tool are:
|Supports Multiple Languages||Allows users to check only 1,000 words in its free version.|
|Its deep search technology detects every single piece of plagiarized text.||2. Users have to purchase its premium monthly or yearly plans to access its amazing features.|
|Provides an option to exclude a URL that you don’t want to crawl while checking copied content.|
|Available in both free and paid versions.|
|Provides 25,000 words limit in its premium version.|
The free plagiarism checker by Softo assists users in checking the originality of up to 1,000 words in a single search query.
This advanced checker uses latest technologies and detects accurate plagiarized text within seconds.
The best thing about this online tool is that it detects the copied content and provides the sources of matched content.
To check its working, we have pasted the same content that we have used while checking Prepostseo’s plagiarism checker and it shows the below results:
As compared with the Prepostseo, it generates some little inaccurate results.
It detects the plagiarized text and finds a piece of uniqueness in a single line, which is already published on the internet.
Features of this online Plagiarism Detector
- This checker gives an option to upload files in pdf, txt, doc, and docx formats.
- It gives an option to exclude a URL before checking content for plagiarism.
- The checker uses the latest technologies and detects the copied content within a blink of an eye.
- It generates the plagiarism report along with the percentage of plagiarized and unique content.
- It provides the source of the matched content and tells the percentage of similar content.
- This tool also calculates the readability score of the given content.
- It is free and secure to use for all purposes.
Some useful pros and cons of this free checker are:
|Allows users to check plagiarism of 1,000 words in a single search.||Does not support multiple languages.|
|Provides an option to exclude the URL before checking content.||2. Only available in the free version.|
|Displays the DOC view of the final result.||3. It does not give an option to download the result report.|
|Provides the original source of matched content for best citation.|
|Tells the readability score of the result report.|
This plagiarism-checking tool by Check-plagairism.com is widely used by students and webmasters in checking the originality of their work.
The checker uses advanced deep search technology and finds the copied text within seconds.
The best thing about this tool is that it also generates the final plagiarism report with a unique and plagiarized text percentage.
To test this tool, we have pasted the same text we used in testing the above tools and it generates the below results:
The result generated by this free checker is more inaccurate as compared with the above two tools.
Key Features of this free Plagiarism Checker
- It uses the latest deep search technologies to find the plagiarized text.
- The checker allows users to upload files in multiple formats.
- It counts the actual number of words written in the checker in real-time.
- It also provides an option to exclude the URL before checking a document for plagiarism.
- This free tool also tells the percentage of unique and plagiarized text.
- It provides the original source of the matched text for easy citation.
- The interesting thing about this checker is that calculates the keyword words density of the document.
- It generates the plagiarized text report in PDF format.
Pro and Cons of this Free Tool
Some of the main pros and cons of using this free online tool are:
|Users can extract a URL by using it.||1. Allows users to check up to 1,000 words in its free version.|
|Gives an option to upload files in different formats.||2. Does not support multiple languages.|
|Provides the actual source of the matched text.|
|Calculates the keyword’s density.|
|Gives an option to download the report in PDF format.|
You can use any of the above plagiarism checkers to detect the plagiarized text from your work.
The plagiarism checker by Prepostseo uses the latest deep search technology and generates the accurate plagiarized text report within seconds.
You can use the plagiarism detector by Softo because it finds the plagiarized text by using advanced technologies.
It further finds calculates the keyword’s density of the input content within a fraction of seconds.
As compared with the plagiarism-checking tool by Softo, Check-plagiarism’s checkers also detect plagiarized text by comparing the text with all online resources.
It generates the final text report along with the percentage of unique and plagiarized text.